can apply in order to have vocational training and/or get working
experience in a company/institution which is located in a EU member
country.Who Can Apply?
Host Institution Selection
- Vocational School students
- Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D students
student can participate in Erasmus+ Traineeship program receiving grant
for max 12 months during his/her higher education period. However, a
student can apply and also be selected to participate in Erasmus Work
Placement without a grant.
- Each student can participate both in Erasmus+ Student Exchange and Erasmus+ Traineeship.
The following institutions can be suitable for students of Erasmus+ Traineeship:
- Enterprises, Business Firms
- Training and Education Centers
- Research Centers
- Other Institutions
diplomatic agencies and the institutions that hold EU programs cannot
be selected as the host institutions within Erasmus+Student Mobility fo