1. Upon your arrival, please contact IAU Erasmus+ Office as soon as possible for your administrative and registration procedures.
2. An IAU Student Card will be given to the student upon arrival. Students must therefore make sure to send among their application documents a proper ID photo in .jpeg format.
3. Contact your Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator in IAU so that he/she knows you have arrived and can help you with your study program and with other practical matters. Our Erasmus+ Office will direct you to the related Erasmus+ Coordinator.
4. Within one month after you arrive in IAU; you must apply for a residence permit. Our Erasmus+ Office will assist you with this procedure.
5. Within one month after you arrive in IAU; you must finalize the Changes to LA procedure if you need to change any of the courses selected initially in you LA-before mobility part. Our Erasmus+ Office will assist you with this procedure.
6. At the end of semester, an official copy of Transcript of Records will be delivered to you and could be sent to your Erasmus+ Office at your request.