Before Leaving IAU

Students must submit all the documents from the Documents part of this web page before their exchange begins.

Please note that students cannot leave for exchange without submitting these documents, otherwise their exchanges will not be valid.

Students should follow-up all the application procedure of the host institution. Therefore students are requested to check the academic calendar of the host University in advance.

The Financial Contract

If a student is awarded with mobility grant, the student will receive 80% of the total mobility grant. Students will be paid the remaining 20% of their mobility grants after they get back to IAU, on the condition that they present all necessary documents

Before leaving IAU, the student must sign a Financial Contract, which is completed by Erasmus+ Office to accept the responsibilities that come with the grant.

After signing the financial contract, students will be expected to take the Online Language Exam before leaving Turkey. (When they complete the mobility, they will take it again.)

If a student is going to extend the Erasmus+ period for the second semester, the student should bear in mind that the Erasmus+ Office can not guarantee that the second semester grants will be delivered before the students return because the budget, which is provided by the National Agency, could be lower than the amount needed for all the students applying. For this reason, the students should make all necessary arrangements for their second term mobility in advance.

If students do not fulfill these responsibilities, the remaining part of their mobility grant may be cut or they may be asked to return the first part of the mobility grant.

The amount of money that the National Agency grants for each country differs. 

For the 2017-2018 Academic Year Grants;

Program Countries with living costProgram CountriesErasmus+ Study Grant per month (€)

Erasmus+ Internship Grant per month (€)


1st Group CountriesAustria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy,Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom500600
2nd Group CountriesBelgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Southern Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain,400500
3rd Group CountriesBulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia300400

2018-2019 Academic Year/2019-2020 Academic Year and 2020-2021 Academic Year Grants; 

Program Countries with living costProgram CountriesErasmus+ Study Grant per month (€)

Erasmus+ Internship Grant per month (€)


1st & 2nd Group Countries Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Southern Cyprus, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Greece,500600
3rd Group CountriesBulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia300400

Bank Details Form

According to the new agreement with Yapı Kredi, From our students there will be no fee taken at the time of opening the account or/and  there will be no "account maintenance fee" during the use of the account. Our students are supposed to submit the copy of the national identiy card to the Erasmus+ Specialists and to open the bank account by their directions. 

Students are required to open EURO bank account in Yapı Kredi and fill in the bank details forms and present it before the start of the exchange period, so as to receive the Erasmus+ grant. The grant contribution will be paid in two instalments: 80% after the financial contract has signed; the remaining 20% within the end of the exchange period, provided that all documents have been duly delivered. The contribution will be paid by bank transfer.

Agreement and Application form for the Host Organization

These forms are required only when the students have found a host organization for their internship on their own, without using the contacts already in place with the University.

güncelleme: 14.9.2020 15:10