|Istanbul Aydin University, Florya Campus is located 10 minutes away from the International Ataturk Airport. IAU is also located 2 minutes away from the bus, minibus, metrobus stations. Transportation to the campus is possible through IETT (Public Transportation of Istanbul)and private buses, minibuses, cabs and private cars.|
Public transportation in Istanbul varies greatly. Municipality buses, public buses, inner city and general ships, car ferries, the tunnel, metro and suburban train systems all vary in price and have either tokens or ticket fares to pay. It is essential that you obtain an "Istanbul Card", a smart ticket card.
There are several transport alternatives to the Istanbul Aydin University Florya Campus, where the main campus of Istanbul Aydin University is located.
From Ataturk Airport you can take a bus (either subway or tram). They stop by Metrobus-Besyol Bus Station. All international students can use those buses.
When travelling from Bakirkoy, Sirinevler, Yeni Bosna you can reach IAU University easily by Metrobus. You should mind the sign (Metrobus) on the bus to be sure it is the right one. For this bus you can use your Istanbul Card.
Who is eligible?
• Students who study in state owned formal education institutions,
• Students who study in formal education institutions - as mentioned in Subparagraph C of Article 2 of Law No. 5580
• Students of higher education intuitions, according to law No. 2547
Who is not eligible?
• Following students are not eligible for Student Card;
• Non-formal educational institutions,
• Driver license training schools,
• Distance education institutions
• Rehabilitation center.
How to obtain?
IAU Erasmus+ Office assists students to obtain Istanbul Card.
For further information :