ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY
International Student & Staff Affairs
Bridging between cultures is essential for peace, stability, and development. With this goal and having the majority of International Students at Istanbul Aydin University, International Students and Staff Affairs are organizing the International Culture Day Event, which welcomed by more than 45 countries from different continent.
The cultural day brings everyone under the roof of humanity and kindness which is far from race, religion, ethnicity, discrimination, that creates an atmosphere of accepting everyone to feel and cherish the thrilling moments of the diverse culture. International Cultural Day provides an opportunity to deepen the understanding of cultural diversity and to learn "live together" better. The diverse culture means celebrating traditional music, clothes, dance performances, magic show and cuisine. This occasion of culture day was special with the distribution of 4000 ice-creams for students and the presence of Istanbul’s municipality stands and IAU Euro Desk brightened the event more.
The participation of International students from outside campus as a guest was very important for making the events more to be diverse.
What Should Be Consıdered In Summer Term Internshıps
• Our students are required to complete their summer internships by the last working day prior to the start of the next semester.
• Our students should complete UBIS entry at least 3 weekdays before the internship starts. And they will bring the approval form which is signed by company to the Career Center.
(SHMYO students will receive their files from high school secretaries) PS: It is important that you complete your transactions before the start date of the internship so that insurance transactions can complete. When you try to enter UBIS after the start date of the internship, your date won't be accepted.
• Your internship period will be evaluated on the working day. Public holidays and Sunday can not be treated as an internship day.
• The start and end dates of the internship of our students should be determined together with the company to which they will intern in accordance with the specified rules.
• Our students can do internships in institutions outside of Istanbul.
• Our student who will do his / her internship outside the Istanbul can receive the internship file when he / she sends the approval form through someone in Istanbul.
• The date on which the student enters the UBIS account and the dates on which it is filled in the consent form and the file must be same.
• During the internship of our students, " Insurance of Occupational Accidents and Professional Diseases" is paid by our university.
• You can examine the related scheme, which is related to the process
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY OUR STUDENTS WHO WILL DO THEIR WORK PLACEMENTS AT SUMMER SCHOOL
• Students who have not taken one of the workplacement courses during the semester or who have failed the workplacement course will be able to take these courses in summer school.
• Our students who take workplacement courses in summer school will follow the standard processes followed during the course for workplacement. (Course registration, enterance of company information etc..)
• Our students who take the workplacement course in the summer school will receive their files from the head of department in response to the confirmation forms they have signed with the firm.
The traditional iftar gathering for Students will be held in Istanbul Aydın University's D-Block 4th Floor during Ramadan.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Iftar Dinner at IAU Campus.
Numbers are limited – to avoid disappointment please fill out this Google form https://forms.gle/gQTKirMSaucPsEGm8 to reserve your space and don't forget to receive your ticket from ISSA Office (J Block Ground Floor) until 17:00!
Your reservation will be cancelled if you didn't receive your ticket until 17:00.
Tickets will be distributed between 15:00 – 17:00 from ISSA Office (J Block Ground Floor).
Students cannot receive a ticket on behalf of his/her friend/s.
A ticket is valid only for one day.
The event is free.
Conference on the Occasion of International Migrants Day will be held at IAU Florya Campus, A Block Conference Hall on December 18, 2018 at 10 a.m. ALL OF OUR STUDENTS ARE INVITED.
Note:Conference will be in English Language
Who has to do renewal?
Meeting for African Students will be held in Istanbul Aydın University, Orange Hall (D Block) on 1st, December 2016, Thursday at 3.00pm
Don't miss the chance to hear all of the great contents we're planning to share with you on 1st of December.
We are currently seeking a president for International Student Union in Istanbul Aydın University for the 2017 election in order to increase the international students' voice in globalizing World.International Student Union (ISU) unites member organizations representing countries, cultures and causes and rights of international students in Istanbul Aydın University... Read More
EUA Kurumsal Öz değerlendirme Programı İzleme Raporu