Istanbul Aydın University gives out unrequited scholarships to the needy, successful, registered and active international students of university who has at least 1 term of GPA record. In order to receive the scholarship, we do not only look for the students' academic achievements but also at the students' participation to the social and cultural activities.
Note: This scholarship program is not for prospective and unregistered students.
Applications can only be made through issa.aydin.edu.tr. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
In-course Scholarships are available to students currently registered at the Istanbul Aydın University.
Application and Evaluation Conditions
1) Achievement Scholarships, is given to studying successful students of Associate's, Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctorate degrees of IAU, who have completed at least 1 term and are registered students with transcripts.
2) Students whose Grade Point Average (GPA) is below 2.50 cannot apply for the scholarships.
3) The scholarship application is evaluated based on a scale of 100.
Application Form; APPLICATION FORM.docx
Transcript; A GPA of 2.50 is 25 points, and a GPA of 4.00 is 40 points.
Cover Letter; A cover letter which the student expresses themselves in a strong way is worth 20 points.COVER LETTER.docx
Reference Letter; A reference form which will be filled out by a lecturer will be worth 20 points.REFERENCE LETTER.docx
Note: The lecturer should confirm student's reference letter by sending confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSA's View; The form which the ISSA Office fills out is worth 20 points. The evaluation is made based on 4 fundamental elements; Social, Cultural and Sports Activities, Responsibility and Leadership characteristics, Aptitude for Team Work and Social Awareness.
4) The scholarship application which you will be handing into to the ISSA office, as stated in Article 3 of the scholarship application, will be evaluated by the ISSA office, and then will be given to the International Relations Directorate and the Board of Trustees for further evaluation.
5) The results of the scholarship application will be relayed through the contact information provided by the student on the application form and the student will be called to the ISSA office to sign the scholarship agreement.
Click on Apply Now to apply for Scholarship.
Documents Required for Scholarship Application
- Fill in the Scholarship Application form by adding your passport photo and upload it to the system,
- Upload The reference letter provided by the academician (at least 1)
- Upload your Certificates and/or documents proving your attendance to the Social and Cultural Activities
- Upload your Grade Point Average (GPA) (Transcript)
- Write and upload your Cover Letter
**If any of the 5 listed documents above are missing, the scholarship application will not be taken into consideration.