1. One of the seven occupations have freedom of movement in Europe is nursing and nurses have a wide range of fields of study
2. They can work as clinicians, manager and educational nurse in all areas of health care (internal diseases, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, geriatrics, psychiatry, public health) in health institutions,
3. Public health nursing in the community,
4. Occupational health nursing in all institutions,
5. School health nursing in schools,
6. Administrative duties at the Ministry of Health institutions,
7. In-home care services,
8. There is an opportunity to work in nursery houses for children and old people affiliated with social services and in education institutions.