1. The students who have graduated/will graduate from high schools and their equivalents, attended 2016 YGS (the Transition to Higher Education Examination) and received at least 150.000 score at one of the following examinations: YGS 1,2,3,4,5,6 are able to attend special talent examination.
2. The students going to apply for examination candidate registration must bring their national id cards and YGS result documentations.
3. The students can apply up to two departments from the 1st section. Applications cannot be made in two different sections.
- - 1st Section: Cartoon and Animation, Graphic Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Interior Architecture, Industrial Design,
- - 2nd Section: Drama and Acting
4. The 1st section examinations are going to held as a single-stage (Drawing Exam), starting at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00 on the planned dates.
5. For the 2nd section, the Department of Drama and Acting,
Special Talent Examination consists of 3 parts:
-The first part is general knowledge examination which is multiple-choice. The starting time is 10:00.
-During the second part, the candidate's ear and voice ability is evaluated accompanied by piano.
-The third part is the stage exam and interview. At this part, it is expected from the candidate to present two tirades from theater literature and a poem.
6. The students going to apply for candidate registration will be given exam entrance documents, the candidates must bring these documents and their national id cards to the examination.