Istanbul Aydin University-TÖMER Registration Process
» Online Application
Required Documents for Acceptance Letter (DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC PROVIDING ACCEPTANCE LETTER IS NOT VALID AT THE MOMENT) :
100 USD- Acceptance Letter Payment Receipt
1500 USD - First Deposit Payment Receipt
Acceptance Letter Application Form (Available online / individually from TÖMER office)
1. You can apply individually or online in our course, after which a reply mail is sent to you.
2. The application form which is sent by our institution will be filled in completely.
3. In order for our trainees to be able to make a definite registration, they must have paid the course fees to one of the following bank accounts on their behalf.
Beneficiary Name: Istanbul Aydin
SEFAKÖY BEŞYOL ŞUBESİ
0006 7010 0000 0054 7589 50
4. Acceptance Letter is sent as DHL in 2 official days after transactions or it is received by hand by the applicant.
5. The Acceptance Letter is sent to the Consulate via e-mail by TÖMER department after being scanned(If needed).
6. The student applies to Turkish Republic Consulate in his or her country with the acceptance letter in order to get TURKISH LANGUAGE LEARNING VISA.
7. The entrance is made 10 days before the starting date of the course in maximum after the visa has been received. (There is difficulty lived in official transactions in the event of early and late entrance to Turkey according to starting date of the course.)
8. As soon as the student enters into Turkey, (in first three says) s/he must come into the IAU TÖMER office in order to complete the registration procedures.
NECESSARY documents required for the Registration after the Student Visa has been received and entered to Turkey.
-Original Passport and Visa
-Registration Form Including Contact Information (It will be given by TÖMER office.)
POINTS TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION
- During registration procedures, the student must be present. Registration/payment on behalf of someone else can not be made.
- Course attendees will enter into "the placement test" after registration procedures have been completed. The information about the place and time of the test can be got from Aydin TÖMER web site or TÖMER office.
- On the condition that there is a valid excuse shown by the course attendee, his or her requests for freezing registration in a suitable period are evaluated by the administration. Their request for changing the class can be determined based on density of classes and other conditions in the first week, which the related course has started. Refund is not made in the situations raised by registration freezing.
- The written contract should be signed by the student for a kind of starting late situation.
- There is a compulsory attendance for the courses in 80% rate. The attendee who exceeds this rate is regarded as unsuccessful and s/he is not taken into course completion exam. Course payment is not refunded for dates and hours which the student has been absent from the classes
- In the event that the visa is not received the applicant student must submit the visa refusal page.
- In this situation, the only course payment is refunded and the acceptance letter payment costed 100 Dollar is not refunded.
- The refund of attendees whose applications for our courses have been made by means of agency is made to agency. It is mandatory that agencies which have requested the refund have to give students' information who requested the refund.
- Refund payment is made in time which is regarded as suitable by our University's Account Department.
- The refund is made in three months by the sending date of the acceptance letter. The refund requests exceeding this duration are not met..
- Each student has to invest application fee on behalf of his or her name by opening his or her own account.
- It is mandatory that the student requesting the refund must fill a "refund petition" and deliver it to TÖMER office.
- The refund payment can be only made to the name written on the receipt and it can not be made to an another account or name.
- We kindly request you to share information below fully with our department/account in order a payment refund is to be provided to our foreign students.
- Bank Name Which is To Be Refunded:
Account Holder Name:
MATERIALS USED IN COURSES
ISTANBUL-FOR FOREIGNERS -Turkish Education Set- Moreover, the written and visual materials which have been prepared by our Professional staff are applied. The students can provide the course book from the stationery in C BLOCK, Entrance Floor.