COURSE COMPLETION EXAMS
A course completion exam is made in the end of each course whose details are determined in below and which is constituted of four abilities. The attendee who has become successful also has the right of upgrading. The attendee who has become unsuccessful, has to repeat the same course by paying 150 USD again for upgrading.
|ABILITY||THE HIGHEST POINT||THE LOWEST POINT|
TURKISH PLACEMENT EXAM
The Placement Test is aimed at measuring four basic language abilities. According the point received as a result of the test, the grade is determined and the suitable certificate for the grade is delivered to the person prepared by TÖMER.
· The Placement Test is made each Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
· It is mandatory that the students have to bring along their passports.
· It is required that students who are to enter into the test have to apply TÖMER office until one hour before the the test at the latest.
· It has to be paid fort he placement test.
· Students are certified at the end of the placement test.
|ABILITY||THE HIGHEST POINT|
Point Distribution According To The Grades:
|A1||20 – 49|
|A2||50 – 59|
|B1||60 – 69|
|B2||70 – 79|
|C1||80 – 89|
|C2||90 - 100|