The Placement Test is aimed at measuring four basic language abilities. According the point received as a result of the test, the grade is determined and the suitable certificate for the grade is delivered to the person prepared by TÖMER.
· The Placement Test is made each Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
· It is mandatory that the students have to bring along their passports.
· It is required that students who are to enter into the test have to apply TÖMER office until one hour before the the test at the latest.
· It has to be paid fort he placement test.
· Students are certified at the end of the placement test.
|ABILITY||THE HIGHEST POINT|
Point Distribution According To The Grades:
|A1||20 – 49|
|A2||50 – 59|
|B1||60 – 69|
|B2||70 – 79|
|C1||80 – 89|
|C2||90 - 100|