Board of Management
ARTICLE 10 – (1) The Board of Management is elected upon the proposal of the Manager, the proposal of the Rector and the approval of the President. It consists of five people including the Manager. The term of office of the members of the board of management is three years. The member whose term has ended may be re-elected. A new member shall be elected to complete the remaining term in place of those who have left before the end of their term or have been appointed outside the University for more than six months.
(2) The Board of Management meets at least once a month upon the call of the Manager.
The tasks of the board of management
ARTICLE 11 – (1) The tasks of the board of management are:
- To prepare and carry out the work program of the Center, to develop in accordance with the needs, to submit to the Board of Trustees through the Rectorate and to carry out the approved ones.
- To form project and research groups within the center and evaluating the works.
- To determine the principles for cooperation with University units, national and international people, institutions and organizations to be assigned in courses, internships, certificates and similar programs and to submit to the Management.
- To prepare the annual activity report of the Center and submit it to the Management.
ARTICLE 12 – (1) The Advisory Committee shall be elected for a term of three years upon the proposal of the Rector and the approval of the President from among the lecturers of the University or other universities and the experts working in private or public institutions operating in matters related to the Center upon request. The Advisory Committee consists of a maximum of fifteen members. The member whose term has ended can be reassigned.
(2) The Advisory Committee convenes once a year, normally and upon extraordinary call, if necessary.
The tasks of the advisory board
ARTICLE 13 – (1) The tasks of the advisory board are:
- To submit the evaluations to the Management in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the studies carried out by the Center.
- To submit the views and suggestions to the Management within the framework of the aims of the Center.