Priority research areas within the scope of the center's activities are health stewardship-related subjects such as health policy, health economics, health equity, access, effectiveness, efficiency and coverage. The center has also a special focus on health issues such as cancer, genetic diseases and genomic data analysis.
To achieve our goals, our tasks are;
- Promoting and producing leading-edge research, including collaborative and interdisciplinary research
- Developing networks between the research centre and researchers in the field in the public and private sectors, nationally and internationally
- Transferring knowledge to society through science (collaborative research; seminars; workshops; lectures; websites; press; publications; newsletter) and, where applicable, through education/technology transfer
- Following a health policy process guided by reliable evidence that leads to fair, effective laws and policies
- Being recognized as the preferred partner for interdisciplinary health research and policy analysis