Audiologists can work at university, state, and private hospitals,
In addition:- They can make an academic career by taking master and doctoral education. IAU Audiology Department supports the academic career with both master and doctoral programs. When IAU graduates apply to master's and doctoral programs, they are entitled to a 50% scholarship on the program fee.Audiologists can practice their profession by opening their own workplaces.
- Special education (Rehabilitation) centers,
- In private clinics,
- In hearing aid centers
- Cochlear implant centers (Audiologist signature is required for cochlear implant applications).
- In universities
- In industrial companies in the hearing health sector
- They can work in schools.
- Audiologists can carry out their profession by opening their workplaces.