Mission: Civil Engineering Department supports the mission of Engineering Faculty. From this viewpoint, the mission of our department is educating creative, questioning, entrepreneur civil engineers who have analytical thinking skills, are prone to team work and focusing on life-long learning and self-development and have acquired basic engineering knowledge, design and application skills covering education and research activities in the field of Civil Engineering, therefore helping to solve the problems of the society and various institutions, leading to sustain sense of regulation is settled, making professional responsibility and ethical values dominant over all institutions.
- Double Major
- Studying abroad through international exchange programs (1 or 2 semesters)
- The opportunity to continue master's degree programs after graduation
Career Opportunities: They can be employed as designers, operators, controllers and contractors in both private and public sectors and can work at the construction of the following items:
- All kinds of engineering constructions, in other words all infrastructures, bridges, highways, railways, tunnels, airports, ports required for urbanization
- Supply and distribution of drinking water and irrigation water, drainage and sewer line, water treatment facilities
- Generation of energy, barrage and pond for protection from irrigation and natural diseases.