- Public and private institutions have the necessary knowledge to become an administrator,
- Knowledge of theory and practice in the field of economics and finance,
- To educate individuals to analyze the macro and micro economic developments.
- Double major
- International exchange programs and study abroad (1 or 2 semesters)
- Possibility to attend graduate programs after graduates
Graduates of the Economics and Finance Department can work in the financial and market sectors. Especially in the financiaal sector, they can be employed as managerial candidates, expert assistants, inspectors, financial consultants and in marketing or sales areas.