DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DOCTORAL PROGRAMS AFTER BACHELOR'S DEGREE APPLICATION
- Application Form
- 4 Photos
- Copy of National ID Card
- Original of Military Service Document
- Diploma (Original or notarized copy of bachelor's degree diploma or notarized copy of temporary graduation certificate for bachelor's degree. In case of foreign university graduation; certificate of recognition from Council of Higher Education (for foreign students), equivalence certificate (for Turkish students) and notary approved Turkish translation of the bachelor's degree diploma and transcript.
- Original or notarized copy of Bachelor's Degree Transcript (Those who apply for doctorate degree with a bachelor's degree must have at least 3 out of 4 of the bachelor's graduation grade point averages.)
- YDS / KPDS / ÜDS (Indefinite) - TOEFL (the document that has not exceeded 2 years) Language Documents.
- ALES Result Document (the document that has not exceeded 3 years and has at least 80 standard points from the type of point the applicant applied.)
- At least two reference letters
- 1 letter of intent
link where the relevant score types are included)
Click for GRE and GMAT equivalence table
Click for Foreign Language Equivalence Table