Prior to Departure:
- Application Form (Approved by Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator/Head of Department/Dean of Faculty)
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching/Training Mobilty Agreement (Signed and Stamped by Host Institution/Organization)
- Letter of Acceptance (Signed and Stamped by Host Institution/Organization)
- Bank Account (Euro)
- Visa Letter (if needed, provided from Erasmus+ Office)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Visa
- Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
- Final Report submitted
- Certificate of Attendance submitted
- Boarding Pass
Before leaving IAU, the staff must sign a Financial Contract, which is completed by Erasmus Office. This document must indicate how the contribution of the European Community (Erasmus+ Staff Mobility grant) is to be paid.
Mobility grants for staff are provided as contributions towards subsistence and are calculated taking into account the rates defined in the Useful Information part of this web page.Bank Details Form
Staff are required to fill in the bank details forms and present them before the start of their teaching/training mobility, so as to receive the Erasmus+ grant. The grant contribution will be paid in two instalments: 80% 45 days after the financial contract has been signed; the remaining 20% within 30 days of the end of the staff mobility period, provided that all documents have been duly delivered. The contribution will be paid by bank transfer.Funding
Erasmus+ provides funding for staff mobility as a grant contribution towards subsistence and travel.
Travel grants maximums are set according to the distance travelled at the following rates:
|Travel Distances||Amount (€)|
|Between 100 and 499 km||180|
|Between 500 and 1999 km||275|
|Between 2000 and 2999 km||360|
|Between 3000 and 3999 km||530|
|Between 4000 and 7999 km||820|
|8000 km and more||1100|
The distance to be calculated is one way – from the location of the sending organisation to that of the receiving organisation. However, please note that the grant amount covers the outward and return journey from home to host institution. You will likely therefore have to book your travel early to ensure you can cover your costs.
The subsistence grant is a contribution towards all other costs for the individual including travel within the city, accommodation, meals and snacks following the normal University Staff Expenses guidelines. Maximum amounts available towards subsistence vary according to the length and destination of the visit.
Actual costs can be reimbursed up to these maximums, and are paid on the basis of receipted expenditure using the University’s Core Expenses system.
Expense claims must be submitted within 1 month of the completion of the mobility.