Students, who want to make use of Student Mobility, apply to Erasmus+ Office and declare that they want to benefit from the program. Students, who wants to apply for the program, examine the universities with Erasmus+ agreement of their own departments and make their applications to Erasmus+ Office in accordance with the quotas. Higher Education Institutions select their students in accordance with the selection criteria specified by the National Agency. These criteria are determined for each academic year and announced by the National Agency.
Students follow the announcements on the website and notice boards of the Erasmus+ Office and make their applications in the academic year previous to the academic year that they want to go. The deadline for each academic year is stated in the announcement section on the main page of the website. All the applications are evaluated in accordance with the specified criteria and the results are announced on the website and notice boards.
- Must be a full time registered student
- Students who have failed courses from previous years can apply for Erasmus exchange
- Successful completion of the first year of the degree program before the Erasmus+ mobility
- Minimum 2.20/4.00 GPA for the students in the Associate and Bachelor`s programmes
- Minimum 2.50/4.00 GPA for the students in the Master`s and Ph.D. programmes
- Attending the Erasmus+ English written and oral exams
- Delivering in time all the completed application documents to the Erasmus+ Office via Erasmus+ Online Application System erasmusapp.aydin.edu.tr
Documents Required for Application:
After completing the online application, the students should deliver in time the following requested documents:
- An up-to-date original Transcript of Records (automatically uploded in Online Application Sytem)
- A Certificate of language proficiency (if available)
(The Certificates of language proficiency can be related to TOEFL, KPDS, ÜDS, İAÜ Proficiency test results. The Certificates of language proficiency from Istanbul Aydin University can be issued by our School of Foreign Language after Assessment Test)
- CV (Europass format) (automatically uploded in Online Application System)
Assessment Criteria for Student Mobility for Studies:
- GPA %50
- English/Russian/Spanish exam %50
Erasmus+ grant to Turkish Universities is shared by the National Agency through The European Commission. For the 2015-2016 Academic Year the total grant to be received by Istanbul Aydin University will be announced by the Turkish National Agency in June/July 2015. Therefore, the results which will be announced after the application period will be the ultimate but in terms of the distribution of the total Erasmus grant will be preselection results.
A number of the selected students can benefit from the total Erasmus+ Grant allocated to Istanbul Aydın University by Turkish National Agency. In consequence, IAU cannot guarantee that all the selected students will receive a monthly Erasmus+ grant for their study/placement mobility.
IAU students should take this into consideration. In case of insufficient grants, it is notified that they would not demand any grants in Istanbul Aydın University.