The Eurodesk network offers information services to young people and those who work with them on European opportunities in the education, training and youth fields, and the involvement of young people in European activities.
Present in all Programme Countries and coordinated at European level by the Eurodesk Brussels-link Office, the Eurodesk network offers enquiry answering services, funding information, events and publications. It also contributes to the animation of the European YouthPortal.
The European Youth Portal offers European and national information and opportunities that are of interest to young people who are living, learning and working in Europe. It gives information around eight main themes, covers 33 countries and is available in 27 languages.
Eurodesk is a network of national coordinators and more than 900 local and regional partners. In more than 300, networks offer tailor-made and high-quality European information to young people and those working with them.
Since 2007, Eurodesk has been established as permanent support structure of “Youth in Action” programme of the European Union.
To access the European Youth Portal, go to http://europa.eu/EU_en. For more information on Eurodesk, go to: http://www.eurodesk.org/edesk/.EURODESK IN TURKEY
Eurodesk Turkey Network was established in 2008 by Turkish National Agency in order to ;
- fast access to quality European information online
- Free enquiry answering advice on European question
- Training and professional support for multipliers
- Promotion of information on European policies relating to youth
- Regular publications featuring European Information for young people
- Ongoing provision of information and news to the European Youth Portal
- Eurodesk Turkey is a national network with 168 local partners which can offer European opportunities in education, training and youth fields and the involvement of young people in European activities.
EURODESK in IAU
Istanbul Aydin University was accrediated as Eurodesk Contact Point in February, 2013. Primarily, our aim is to spread European opportunities in our campus through seminars, outdoor activities and voluntary activities. Also our students can ask their questions face to face through visiting our office or they can send their question via online network (http://eurodesk.ua.gov.tr/eurodeske-sorun.aspx)
Our office is open Monday to Saturday between 08:00 am -06:00 pm Istanbul Aydin University Eurodesk Contact Information
IAU Eurodesk Contact Person Serkan SAPMAZTURK
İnönü Cad. No: 38 Sefaköy-Küçükçekmece, 34295 İstanbul, Turkey
Ph: +90 212 444 1 428 USEFUL LINKS
Avrupa Birliği Bakanlığı - Minister of European Union in Turkeywww.ab.gov.tr
Ulusal Ajans - National Agencywww.ua.gov.tr
IAU Erasmus Office